HL7 Integration Analyst
We are looking for talented and experienced HL7 Integration Analysts who can contribute to the success of the healthcare integration project team by assisting the business and technical teams through the analysis and implementation of integration requirements.
· Construct analysis templates, interface specifications, data mapping specifications, conceptual
· data process models including data dictionaries
· Travel to client sites (when necessary) and work directly with clients and system vendors at all
· levels of the organization to help identify and clarify business requirements
· Facilitate meetings with clients to gather and document integration requirements and explore
· potential solutions
· Conduct gap analysis and develop interface specifications for system-to-system interfaces
· Review common terminology and vocabulary used in identifying data sets and protocols of the
· integration solution
· Create and fully document conceptual and detailed design requirements for both program logic
· and interface data
· Collaborate with the development team and other stakeholders to implement the integration
· Test and validate the interfaces
· Building strong client relationships with business areas
· The ideal candidate will possess at least 4 years of HL7 Integration Analyst experience (progressive intermediate to senior level) with good planning and communication skills
· A solid understanding of Canada Health Infoway’s vision and concept along with regional and or jurisdictional EHR initiatives
· Familiar with various hospital information system (HIS) and major clinical systems such as lab, pharmacy, radiology, cardiology, emergency department, operation room systems and EMR applications
· Strong knowledge of HL7 messaging standards v2.x is a must. The candidate must be familiar with the primary HL7 domains including ADT, order, observation results, material management, billing etc.
· Familiar with HL7 integration engine such as BizTalk, Java CAPS, or Cloverleaf
· Experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), MS Visio and MS Project.
· Proven ability to effectively manage multiple activities of varying complexity while under time constraints
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong project management skills, including proven on-time, on-budget delivery of medium scale projects
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to build effective client relationships and negotiate win-win outcomes
· Excellent documentation skills, including workflow documentation and diagrams
· Demonstrated ability in analyzing business requirements, building business cases, managing change, and applying technology
If this sounds like you...Don’t wait, APPLY TODAY!!!