Senior .Net Developer / Architect
dSKY Corporation is transforming the way healthcare works today. Our team of IT professionals makes use of the latest in technology to help our clients revolutionize the way they operate. dSKY’s client is proud to be a Microsoft Partner with competencies that span across the Microsoft technology stack. This close relationship with Microsoft provides us with the tools we need to complete our vision of becoming a world leader in the development of healthcare solutions.
· Work in a team environment with a Project Manager, development & QA teams to execute software projects.
· Work as part of a development team to implement solutions while following PMO best practice
· methodologies from the development planning activities to project completion.
· Work with Lead Developers to create work package estimates.
· Design, develop and support Microsoft .NET software applications and solutions
· Work with business analysts and end users to define system requirements.
· Assist in development of use cases and technical design specifications
· Work with the QA team to ensure accuracy and solution integrity.
· Frequently communicate with users, architects and team members during program development to review
· progress and ensure that requirements have been met.
· Present solutions and recommendations to stakeholders.
· Provide technical training and mentoring to other development team members
· University degree or college diploma in Computer Sciences or related major
· Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
· 5+ years programming and software development experience creating complex components
· 5+ years .NET programming experience in C#, ASP.NET, or SharePoint in a test driven environment using
· frameworks 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
· 5+ years experience with MS SQL Server (2005/2008 R2) and any ORM tool
If this sounds like you...Don’t wait, APPLY TODAY!!!