Project Manager – Toronto
When our clients are happy, we’re happy! At dSKY Corporation, the Project Manager is responsible for leading the successful delivery of our solutions from inception to deployment. It is our goal to provide the best possible solutions to our clients, and you will be a key leader in ensuring that they leave our engagements feeling satisfied. The successful candidate will act as a primary point-person who is responsible for planning, executing, and delivering projects on time, and on budget. Our Project Managers are key thought leaders within dSKY, and will work to develop a productive internal working environment while maintaining excellent relationships with external clients. This position is full time, and based out of Toronto, ON. Work in a team environment with a Project Manager, development & QA teams to execute software projects.
· Working with the stakeholders and team members to scope, size and articulate project concepts into clear project objectives, delivery approaches and plans
· Develop project plans at a task, milestone and resource level
· Work in partnership with Directors and Managers to obtain the necessary skill sets and resources
· Manage project scope on an ongoing basis using documented change management techniques
· Manage, motivate and lead project team
· Prepare project budgets, track progress against plan noting exceptions and action plans
· Engage team on an ongoing basis to identify project issues, project risks, action plans and implications and
· manage those activities
· Proactive in taking initiative for identifying and resolving issues
· Maintain and encourage open lines of communication between Management, Stakeholders and Team
· Actively manage multiple projects that may be in difference phases of development
· Rise to the challenge, think on your feet, and problem solve
· Must have a university degree or college diploma combined with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
· in a professional software development environment
· Experience as a
· Bachelor of Computer Science ,Software Engineering or a related degree is a definite asset
· Must have 3 to 5 years of progressive Software Project Management experience and a proven track record for
· project planning, executing, controlling and closing
· Excellent written/oral communication skills with a strong ability and high comfort level for direct-to-client
· Detailed oriented, self-motivated and highly organized with solid problem solving skills
· Demonstrated skills in facilitation, team work, and leadership.
If this sounds like you...Don’t wait, APPLY TODAY!!!